Welcome to my appointment
About my Services
I treat patients who have problems or hoarseness with singing or speaking voice, difficulty in swallowing and tumors or nodules in vocal folds. I also treat patients who would like to have a voice change surgery.
I have specialized in the endoscopic examinations and phonosurgical and laryngological procedures of the larynx both under general and local anesthesia.
- Licentiate in Medicine, 2002, Ismailia, Egypt
- Consultant in Phoniatrics, 2007, Cairo, Egypt
- Consultant in Phoniatrics, 2011, Helsinki, HUH
- Doctor of Medicine, 2013, University of Helsinki
- ENT Consultant, 2017, University of Helsinki
- Assistant Professor of Phoniatrics, 2018, University of Helsinki
- Visiting Researcher, Karolinska Institute, 2015–2016
- Published articles on voice disorders, voice therapy, acoustic analysis of voice, and vocal cord surgery.
- Vice-President, Union of the European Phoniatricians, 2015–
- Treasurer, Union of the European Phoniatricians, 2013–2015
- Founding Member and Treasurer, European Academy of Phoniatrics, 2013–
- Deputy Board Member, Suomen Foniatrit ry (Finnish Association of Phoniatricians)