If you have an appointment booked with our specialist and,
- you think that you may have the Coronavirus infection
- you have symptoms of respiratory infection or fever
- you have been in contact with someone who suffers from the coronavirus
please note, that if you meet the above criteria, you cannot come to the appointment with our specialist. In case of an unclear situation, you can contact our Customer Service before the appointment tel: +358 9 4748 2705 Mon-Thu 7.45 am-6 pm, Fri 7.45 am-4 pm.
How to act in case of Corona suspect?
Omaolo-symptom checker will help you evaluate whether you might have a coronavirus infection and gives you advice whether you need to see a doctor or a nurse.
General information about Corona
Please follow the instructions on the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) webpage.
Masks at our hospitals
Our staff uses mouth-nose protection masks. We hope that our customers use masks when visiting the hospitals.
Instructions for visitors at Orton Tenholantie hospital or rehabilitation wards
- Visitors must be free of any symptoms of a respiratory infection
- Visiting is not recommended for people who have been exposed to corona in the last 5 days
- We recommend visitors to wear a face mask
- We recommend visitors to use hand disinfectant when they enter and leave the wards