Dear Customer in Finland,
If you have an appointment booked with our specialist and,
- you think that you may have the Coronavirus infection
- you have symptoms of respiratory infection or fever
- you have been in contact with someone who suffers from the coronavirus
please note, that if you meet the above criteria, you cannot come to the appointment with our specialist.
How to act in case of Corona suspect?
Please follow the instructions on the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) webpage.
Masks in our hospitals
Please wear a mask when visiting our hospitals.
Border checks have returned to pre-pandemic procedures on the 1st of July. Travellers arriving in Finland are no longer required to hold vaccination or COVID-19 test certificates, and COVID-19 tests are not carried out at border crossing points. More information about traveling can be found on the Finnish Border Guard pages.
In case of an unclear situation, you can contact our Customer Service before the appointment
Tel: +358 9 4748 2705
Mon-Thu 7.45 am-6 pm, Fri 7.45 am-4 pm.
Instructions for visitors at Orton hospital
Visits to patients in the hospital at Tenholantie and rehabilitation department are allowed under the following conditions:
- Visitors must be free of any symptoms of a respiratory infection
- Only two visitors at a time
- Meetings shall be arranged in the lobby areas if possible
- Recommended visit duration is 30 minutes
- Visitors must wear a face mask, which the unit will provide as needed
- Visitors must use hand disinfectant when they enter and leave the hospital, ward, or patient room